Learn French with OptiLingo.
You have a dream, we turn that dream into reality.
Language is what connects the world. OptiLingo makes that connection possible.
What does it mean to reach real fluency in French?
Real fluency in French means being comfortable and confident in speaking and listening in every day simple conversions without interruptions or misunderstandings.
How does OptiLingo work?
OptiLingo’s founder, Jonty Yamisha, has used Guided Immersion to teach thousands of students in real life language learning classes. He created OptiLingo with the same methodology.
When you listen and speak French using OptiLingo you develop a level of comfort in what you are hearing.
The active translation machine that lives in your brain, which often causes language lag and anxiety, gradually turns off over time until you know French natively without translation or hesitation.
The result will be a growing confidence in speaking French as if it is second nature.
Why should you learn French?
Because French is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world!
- France is the birthplace of cinema! With auteur directors like François Truffaut and Jean-Luc Goddard, you’ll be able to appreciate these ground-breaking movies in a whole new way.
- French cuisine is responsible for the development of many of today’s modern cooking methods and techniques.
- French is the language of some of the world’s greatest literary masterpieces! With classics like Les Misérables, The Three Musketeers, and 20,000 Leagues under the Sea — it’s no surprise that France has won more Nobel Prizes for literature than any other country in the world.
Learning French will empower you to:
- Travel to some of the world’s greatest tourist destinations
- Learn about France’s fascinating and influential history and culture.
- Speak the language of Love!
What makes OptiLingo great for learning French?
- It teaches you useful French words and phrases.
- Presented in natural, everyday contexts.
- Spaced out over time, so you absorb French organically.
- It’s kind of like learning the words to your new favorite song!
Educators trust OptiLingo
Hear what our users have to say
Learning French with OptiLingo means you join the tens of thousands of students who have already
used the platform to organically learn to speak, read, and listen in their dream language.